Kaapa, a flavorful green curry, is great for lunch or dinner and goes well with a variety of breads, pitas, rotis, and boiled rice. Another one of Uttarakhand's most beloved dishes is this one. Including Spinach in this dish not only makes it more delicious, but also more healthful. This dish is a great option for those watching their cholesterol and fat intake because it is rich in protein, fibre, niacin, zinc, vitamins A, C, and K, and a variety of minerals. Spinach lends a distinctive flavour to this curry, setting it apart from the pack.
- Origin: Uttarakhand, India
- Category: Kaapa is a Pahari Vegetarian Main Dish which is considered Main Course
- Ingredient: Collard Greens, Lentils, Spices, Tamarind are treated as main ingredients for this recipe. Other ingredients used are
- Time and Flavour: This recipe takes approx 40-50 mins and the flavour is Spicy and Tangy
- Nutritional Information: Kaapa contains 70 kcal calories per 100 g serving. This serving contains 2 g of fat, 2 g of protein and 10 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 1 g sugar and 1.5 g of dietary fiber, the rest is other nutritional component. [ These values may vary based on ingredients used and its quantity ]